Design Scaffolding are one of the leading scaffolding contractors operating from Bristol and covering the southern part of the UK. With over 23 years of experience, you can be confident in knowing that your project is in the hands of professional and experienced CITB/ CISRS trained personnel.
We specialise in Commercial, Industrial and Domestic scaffolding and are able to advise, plan and design scaffolding solutions to meet your needs. We are dedicated to a timely completion of all projects large or small, long or short term and always go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction. Our scaffolding specialists are committed to providing a 24 hour, 7 days a week service ensuring your project runs to schedule.
Our head office is based in Bristol with a coverage area of 250 miles of our depots covering the southern part of the UK. With a strong dedicated team of over 35 scaffolders we are equipped to undertake multiple projects simultaneously.
Please browse our web site to view the services that we provide and recent projects that we have undertaken which will help to give you a good understanding of the services you may require for your own project. Please contact us either by phone on 0117 964 9000 or by using the online form on our contact page.
Design scaffolding are licensed to provide scaffolding for licensed asbestos contractors.
Our range of scaffolding services include:
- Full site survey and consultation
- Scaffolding design and planning
- Ongoing project management
- Method & risk assessments
- 100% safety records
- Contracts of any size undertaken
- CITB / CISRS registered teams
- Long and short term contracts
- Access Scaffolding
- Birdcage scaffolding
- Temporary Fencing and Security Solutions
- Shoring Support Scaffolding
- Haki Staircase Systems
- Temporary Roof Systems
- Approved Haki Staircase Installer
- Haki Roof Systems
- Chute and Hoist Hire
- Structural Shoring and Support Scaffolds
- M.E.W.P Certificates (Mechanical Elevated Working Platforms)
- Licensed to work with Asbestos
Click here to make an enquiry